New Zealand Agrichemical Education Trust (NZAET)
The NZAET was formed in 1992 by the primary producer groups and aims to develop and maintain good practice standards of agrichemical use.
The Trust's Mission Statement is 'To facilitate the approved and safe use of agrichemicals in NZ consistent with effective sustainable land management and environmental protection through advocacy and education.'
The Trustees of the Trust are:
- Russell Ballard - independent chair
- Catherine Richardson (Zespri International Ltd)
- Tim Herman (Pipfruit New Zealand Inc)
- Hugh Richie (HorticultureNZ)
- Glenn Mackie (NZ Forest Owners Association)
- Mike Parker (FAR)
- Justine Tate (SWINZ)
- Mark Ross (AGCARM)
- Guy Wigley (Federated Farmers)